In order for each participant to have access to the online program and to provide individual information, please register each attendee separately.
- Erector Spinae
- PECs 1 and 2
- Quadratus Lumborum
Online Pre-learning Modules
Prerequisite for Advanced Regional Anesthesia: Student must be proficient in basic ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia.
Designed for students already familiar with the use of ultrasound and regional nerve blocks, the Advanced Regional Anesthesia course builds on nerve block skills and adds six additional blocks to your regional anesthesia training along with the addition of catheter placement and management..
As in the Essentials course, students complete online pre-learning modules to prepare for the hands-on proficiency lab. During the two-day proficiency lab, with guidance by experienced Maverick instructors, students practice the six advanced blocks in a clinical setting using state-of-the-art ultrasound equipment and cadavers.
Once students feel confident in their proficiency of the material, they will test their knowledge with instructors. Upon successful completion of course requirements, each student earns a Certificate of Proficiency.
Additional Course Content
- Continuous Peripheral Nerve Block Catheter Techniques & Management
Are the course dates you want to attend sold out? Click here to be added to a waitlist! We’ll reach out to you as soon as a slot becomes available.
Veterans and active military — please use code MilitaryAdv at checkout to take advantage of our military discount!
The online pre-learning program has been approved by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists for ??? Class A CE credits.
The proficiency lab program has been approved by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists for 16.00 Class A CE credits.
Because our courses sell out quickly, we ask for as much advanced notice as possible to allow time to fill the vacancy. We try to avoid refunds and offer to reschedule to another lab if at all possible.
- A fee of $250 will be charged to transfer to a different course date if rescheduled more than 6 weeks prior to the original course date.
- A fee of $400 will be charged to transfer to a different course date if rescheduled less than 6 weeks prior to the original course date.
If for some reason that absolutely will not work for you, we will issue refunds at the following rates:
- 8 weeks or more prior to lab: 80% refund
- 6-8 weeks prior to lab: 50% refund
- Less than 6 weeks prior to lab: No refunds, but you may transfer to another scheduled lab for a $400 fee.