Joseph Keck, DNAP, CRNA is a dedicated and accomplished nurse anesthetist, with expertise in acute pain management, advanced ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia techniques, and point-of-care ultrasound utilization. Dr. Keck has long had a passion for teaching and educating medical practitioners. He has taught ultrasound techniques for over a decade to licensed practitioners of all categories in addition to students from Universities throughout the country. Beyond his enthusiasm for teaching and technical anesthesia excellence, Dr. Keck is a leader in the field of acute pain medicine. He is a board member on both the Veterans Affairs National Acute Pain Medicine Committee and for the Association of Veterans Affairs Nurse Anesthetists. Additionally, he co-chairs the Charles George VA Medical Center Enhanced Recovery After Surgery Committee. Now, Dr. Keck brings his technical expertise, leadership and zeal for education to Maverick Courses throughout the United States.
Publications, Research, & Credits
Mahyar L Missair A, Buys M, et al. National review of acute pain service utilization, models of care, and clinical practices within the Veterans Health Administration. Regional Anesthesia & Pain Management. 2023 Jun 7:rapm-2023-104610
Dr. Keck has lectured on acute pain medicine, point of care ultrasound, and cardiac anesthesia at multiple State conferences and national Veterans Affairs forum
- Missouri State University (DNAP)
- United States Army Graduate Program in Anesthesia Nursing (MSN, CRNA)
- University of Colorado (BSN)
- Board Member of the Veterans Affairs National Acute Pain Medicine Committee
- Central Regional Director, Board of Directors for the Association of Veterans Affairs Nurse Anesthetists
- Chairman, Enhanced Recovery After Surgery Committee at the Charles George Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Clinical Educator for Duke University and Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences CRNA student
Dr. Keck has provided anesthesia care at multiple Veterans Affairs Medical Centers throughout the United States over the last 10 years. Additionally, he provided care independent anesthesia care for Paceline Anesthesia at orthopedic surgery centers in the Pacific Northwest.
For more information about Joe Keck or Maverick Medical Education, contact us today.